Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Cynic Returns!

After a three month hiatus from blogging (necessitated by school, MCAT, med school apps, etc.) I have decided to return to the world of blogging!

Having received constructive feedback about my previous entries (thanks to all of you who, at my incessant urging, read them), I have decided to institute a few changes in the way that this blog is kept:


  • Rather than long-winded, technically worded, entries, the entries posted will be shorter, and more numerous.
  • There will be fewer entries babbling about science, and more about politics and recent events.
  • As always, so long as they do not contain obscenities, comments will never me moderated.
That said, let's get cynical!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I like the science babbling. Even if a solid 17% of it went straight over my head and another 15% sort of skimmed my hair …

    ReplyDelete